This is Tremors reference documentation.
- Connectors - for Connecting Tremor to the outside world.
- Codecs - for decoding raw bytes into structured events and encode them back into raw-bytes. Configured on Connectors.
- Extractors - for extracting structured data from strings.
- Postprocessors - for postprocessing encoded binary data (e.g. for compression). Configured on Connectors.
- Preprocessors - for preprocessing raw binary data before it gets decoded into structured events (e.g. split by lines). Configured on Connectors.
- Operators - for handling events in Tremor Pipelines.
- Standard Library - listing functions, constants and other definitions available in the Tremor standard library.